Terms and Conditions
Consumer Card POID: U950:0001; Small Business Card POID: A9CS:0001
* Taxes/fees/restrictions: Companion Certificate is valid for one $99 round-trip Economy Class Companion ticket with the purchase of certain adult round-trip fares on published routings within the 48 contiguous United States. Residents of Hawaii and Alaska must originate from there to the 48 contiguous United States. Companion tickets do not include Federal Excise Tax of $3.70, Passenger Facility Charge(s) of up to $4.50, or the September 11th Security Fee of up to $2.50 for each flight segment. For residents of Alaska/Hawaii, for travel to/from Alaska/Hawaii, U.S. International Air Transportation tax of up to $16.40 round trip applies. Basic Cardmembers (not Additional Cardmembers) with the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Delta Reserve Credit Card, Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card, and Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card are eligible to receive the first checked bag fee waiver on Delta and Delta Connection® carrier tickets. $35 fee for second checked bag. These allowances are subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or visit delta.com for details. Taxes and fees are subject to change, are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the primary ticket is purchased and the Companion ticket is issued. All fare rules, restrictions, advance purchase requirements, and availability are per rule of primary ticket fare purchased. Seats available at most fares are limited and may not be available on all flights. Companion tickets are not transferable once issued. Companion Certificate cannot be combined with another offer. Primary ticket and Companion ticket must be purchased with your Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. Both passengers must be booked on the same flights and dates, at the same time. Companion Certificate valid for one year from Certificate issue date; and validity is not based on the calendar year. Redemption is available only on delta.com. All travel must be completed one year from Certificate issue date. Certificate terms and conditions may vary each year of Cardmembership. Additional restrictions apply. See Companion Certificate for details.
- $500 or more in qualifying purchases on the Card must be completed within three months to be awarded the 30,000 bonus miles. The three-month period is evaluated from the date the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card is issued to the date ending three months thereafter. Miles will be credited to your account 2-4 weeks after you reach the spend threshold. Bonus miles do not count towards Medallion® status or Million Miler™ status.
- Benefit is limited to Basic Cardmembers (not Additional Cardmembers) with the Gold, Platinum or Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards. Reservation must include the Basic Cardmember's SkyMiles number. Fee waiver also available for passengers traveling in the same reservation as the Basic Cardmember. Maximum nine waivers per reservation. New Cardmembers and Cardmembers upgrading from another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card product will be eligible for the checked baggage fee waiver benefit after receiving their Card from American Express. Benefit available only on Delta and Delta Connection carrier flight segments. Waiver does not apply to overweight or oversized bags. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. See delta.com/firstbagfree for details.
- Cardmembers are entitled to receive Zone 2 priority boarding on Delta flights. Benefit is limited to Basic Cardmembers (not Additional Cardmembers) with the Gold, Platinum or Reserve Delta SkyMiles Credit Cards. Reservation must include the Basic Cardmember's SkyMiles number. Priority boarding is also available for passengers traveling in the same reservation as the Basic Cardmember. Maximum nine passengers per reservation receive the priority boarding. Priority boarding will only be available on Delta and Delta Connection carrier operated flights. Delta does not offer priority boarding on Delta Shuttle® flights. New Cardmembers and Cardmembers upgrading from another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card product from American Express will be eligible for the priority boarding benefit after receiving their Card from American Express. Offer is subject to change without notice. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. See delta.com/mycardcan for details.
- Program is limited to Basic (not Additional) Gold and Platinum Delta SkyMiles and Delta Reserve Credit Cardmembers, as well as to Gold and Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Cardmembers and Delta Reserve for Business Credit Cardmembers. New Cardmembers and Cardmembers upgrading from another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card product with a U.S. point of sale address in their SkyMiles account are eligible to use Pay with Miles upon receipt of their new Card. Eligible only on Delta and Delta Connection carrier flights booked at delta.com under the DL code. Flight will be marked as Pay with Miles eligible. Minimum 10,000 miles for redemption. Pay with Miles tickets are not eligible for mileage accrual, Medallion Qualification Segments, Medallion Qualification Miles, or Best Fare Guarantee. Medallion Complimentary Upgrades on Pay with Miles tickets are limited to Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Medallion passengers and may not be eligible on all flights. Refundable fares paid for fully or partially with miles will be refunded in accordance with the Pay with Miles terms and conditions. Redemption requirements may differ based on fare. For terms, conditions, and restrictions, visit delta.com/paywithmiles. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, visit delta.com/memberguide.
- Cardmembers will receive a 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases of food, alcoholic beverages, movies, television shows, video games and audio headsets on Delta-operated flights. Savings do not apply to any other in-flight purchases, such as wireless Internet access, SkyMall™, Delta DutyFree, and charitable contributions. To receive the savings, Cardmembers must use their Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express to complete the in-flight purchase. Savings will appear as a statement credit 6-8 weeks after the transaction is posted to the Cardmember's Card account. Offer is subject to change without notice. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. See delta.com/mycardcan for details.
- Delta Sky Club® Reduced Rate benefit is limited to Gold and Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Cardmembers and may be used only in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on any airline. Payment must be made with a Gold or Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. Cardmember must be at least 21 years of age to access Clubs with a self-service bar, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is also accessing the Club with a $25 pay-as-you-go pass or who is a Club member. Please drink responsibly. Up to two guests are permitted upon payment of $25 per guest. Partner lounges are not included. Amenities may vary among airport Club locations. Offers and rules subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply. All Delta Sky Club rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skyclub.
- This offer applies to qualifying Delta, Delta Connection carrier, and Delta Shuttle flights taken with the purchase of a fare that is eligible for SkyMiles mileage credit. Offer applies to Delta Vacations® packages but not other all-inclusive packages. Bonus miles will be posted to your SkyMiles account 8-12 weeks after the end of each month. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.
- Bonus miles will be posted to your Delta SkyMiles account 8-12 weeks after the end of each month. To be eligible to receive bonus miles, Cardmember's account must be active and not in default at time of bonus fulfillment. Fees, interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of traveler's checks, the purchase or reloading of prepaid cards and purchases of other cash equivalents do not earn miles.
- The annual fee for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card will be waived for the first year of Cardmembership. The annual fee will be $95.
All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers, rules and benefits subject to change.